The City of Palm Coast contracts with Waste Pro for garbage, yard waste and bulk item collection services, as well as a comprehensive recycling program. This page includes detailed information including schedules and how to sign up for the Recycle for Rewards program. For additional information, contact Customer Service at (386) 986-2360.Find Your Trash Pick-up Schedule
Submit a request, compliment, or complaint with Palm Coast Connect
TRASH to DASH (Doorstep Hazardous Waste Collection)
How many hazardous waste items do you have for pick-up and how much of each do you have? Waste Pro has set guidelines for the City of Palm Coast's new Doorstep Hazardous Waste collection. As you gather your items, please note the following accepted quantities:
- Fluorescent light bulbs: Minimum 1, Maximum 8
- Used motor oils or antifreeze: Minimum 1 gallon, Maximum 2 gallons
- Paints and supplies; Pool & Household Chemicals: Minimum 1 gallons, Maximum 4 gallons
- Household Cleaners; Pesticides & Fertilizers: Minimum 1 items, Maximum 8 items
- Household Batteries: Minimum 1; Maximum 20
When you call Waste Pro to schedule a pick-up, please indicate the exact quantities of your items. Waste Pro limits these quantities because Federal law regulates the amount of chemicals that a truck can transport.
Items that are not acceptable for collection are gasoline, ammunition, acids, diesels, kerosene, mercury (or items containing mercury) and radioactive materials.
For more information on scheduling a household waste item please call Customer Service at (386) 986-2360.