150 Waterfront Park Road
The serene beauty of Waterfront Park delivers a unique experience as visitors enjoy the Intracoastal Waterway. The 20-acre park's amenities include family picnic pavilions, playground, fishing pier and trails that provide the linkage to the City's entire system. Visitors will often see manatees and dolphins while strolling along the Intracoastal Waterway Trail.
Waterfront Park has a Bicycle Maintenance Station available for use 24 hours a day, seven days a week. It has a horizontal, padded post to hang the bike from so bicyclists can rotate the pedals to adjust gears, change a tire or perform other maintenance. A tire pump with a tire pressure gauge is also provided at each station. All necessary tools, including metric sizes, are provided at the station and hang from attached cables inside the main post. A QR Code - which can be scanned using a smart phone - is displayed on the main post to assist bicyclists who need information on how to change a tire, adjust the gears, brakes, etc. Written instructions, as well as videos, are available using the QR Code. The station was donated by PC Bike and Palm Coast Observer.
- 23 Parking Spaces; Additional parking available
- Located along the Intracoastal Waterway
- Restrooms with Covered Patio and 2 picnic tables
- 2 - Pavilions with 1 picnic table
- Pier for fishing or relaxing
- Benches along walking trail
- Children's Memorial Garden (located .25 miles north along the Intracoastal Waterway Trail)
- Water Fountain
- Bicycle Maintenance Station
Upcoming Events @ Waterfront Park / Intracoastal Waterway Trail
Palm Coast, FL 32137