This page was printed from : https://www.palmcoastgov.com/parks/tennis-center/faq
Palm Coast Tennis Center
- How much does it cost to play at the Palm Coast Tennis Center?
- There are three options to play at the Palm Coast Tennis Center. The most cost-effective option, if you play at least 4 times a month, is to become an annual pass holder. The price to become an annual pass holder is $550 for adults or $45.84 monthly (12 month commitment), or for evening and weekend players Adult Limited Annual Pass Monthly - $25 (12 month commitment & use of facility Mon- Fri 4pm – 9pm , Sat & Sun 8am – 2pm) and $149 for junior (17 years or under). As a pass holder, you get unlimited access to the facility, complimentary entry to utilize the Frieda Zamba Swimming Pool for their season (approx. April – November), book courts 7 days in advance and more. If you wish to drop in and play at the facility then the cost is $12 for an Adult and $5 for juniors (17 years or under).
- What clinics do you offer and how much do they cost?
The Palm Coast Tennis Center offers a lot of clinics/programs for all ages! Whether you are younger or older, a novice or experienced, the Palm Coast Tennis Center staff has a course for you. Courses which we currently offer:
- Morning Blast - Adults
- Doubles Clinics - Adults
- Round Robin – Adults
- Tennis Tots - Adults
- Rookie Rallies - Kids
- Red Rallies - Kids
- Green Rallies - Kids
- Orange Rallies - Kids
- Junior Development - Kids
- What does your pro shop consist of?
- The pro shop at the Palm Coast Tennis Center offers beverages, strings, and grips for purchase as well as racket stringing.
- Is the Palm Coast Tennis Center a part of the Net Generation program?
- The Palm Coast Tennis Center actively supports the United States Tennis Association (USTA) and their efforts to inspire a new generation of tennis players! We are an official provider of Net Generation and all of the staff has completed the safe play program background check in order to ensure a safe and secure environment for the kids.
- What kid's camps do you offer?
- What kid's camps do you offer? We offer a variety of camps throughout the year. We have a summer camp as well . You can find out more about our camp by CLICKING HERE.
- What personal training options do you provide?
- We offer 1/2 hour and 1 hour lessons with any of our qualified tennis instructors. We also have different lesson packages as well. Please call us at (386) 986-2550 to find out more information about our lesson packages.