5455 Belle Terre Parkway
Host site of local, regional and state sports tournaments, the Indian Trails Sports Complex provides visitors with exceptional athletic facilities for soccer, lacrosse, flag football, baseball and softball. We invite you to consider Palm Coast for your next sports tournament!
Palm Coast is located between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach in Northeast Florida. It is a coastal community with easy access from both Interstate 95 and U.S. 1 - the beach, Marineland and several state parks are just a few minutes away.
All 16 fields at Indian Trails Sports Complex are natural Celebration Bermuda grass surface. The complex is family-friendly with a playground, concession stands, and free wi-fi. Staff services are provided for your event. Shopping, restaurants and hotels are in close proximity to the complex and are easily accessible.
- 8 Soccer / Lacrosse / Flag Football Fields
- 4 Baseball Fields (66'/90', 46'/60')
- 4 Softball Field
- 213 parking spaces, with additional parking available at adjacent middle school
- Electronic score boards for 4 baseball fields
- Bleachers and players benches
- Goals available; various sizes
- Bases and pitchers mounds provided
- Covered player dugouts for baseball, softball
- Tables, chairs provided
- 2 concession stands
- Water fountains
- 3 restroom buildings
- Team workouts are allowed by permit only
Staff Services - Two Parks & Recreation staff may be scheduled to work for the event. This staff members will be responsible for trash pick-up and restroom cleaning and will be an on-site contact for any field issues during the event. There is a charge for staffing events.
Wi-Fi - Free Wi-Fi is available.
Golf Carts - If needed, 1 golf cart is available for use by staff of the Event Host. No one under 18 years of age is to drive the golf cart.
Services listed below may be provided for additional cost
- Athletic Trainers
- Parking Staff - Parking staff can be provided if needed.
- Electronic Signage A minimum of 2 signs will be placed on Belle Terre Parkway to direct participants and visitors to the designated parking lots at ITMS.
- Vendors - Event Host is responsible for food and equipment vendors. All vendors must comply with City permit/vendor requirements.
- Tents - Rental Tents 12' x 12' or greater are allowed, but a tent permit would be required from the City of Palm Coast.
- Fire Department/EMS - If requested, The Event Host may hire the Palm Coast Fire Department/EMS to be on-site.
For complex availability, contact Dennis Redican, Atheltics & Field Maintenance Supervisor, at email@example.com and 386-986-2528. To obtain a permit for field usage, please fill out the Athletic Field Permit Application and submit it to Dennis Redican at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here more information on all City of Palm Coast parks.
Palm Coast, FL 32137