Palm Coast - Citation Parkway, between Seminole Woods Boulevard and Sesame Boulevard, will be closed completely for construction from March 8 until June 28.
This will be a complete road closure and no through traffic will be allowed for the efficiency and safety of crews and the public. There will be detour signs set up to guide drivers to their destination. Attached is a map of the area for the road closure.
Construction will include:
- Sesame Boulevard and Citation Parkway intersection will convert into one road, with Citation Parkway being renamed to Sesame Boulevard; the area that is Citation Parkway will be a two lane road with a multi-use path (sidewalk);
- Replacement of culvert on Sesame Boulevard;
- Access road to city property at what's known as Dry Lake;
- Intersection improvements at Citation Parkway (to be Sesame Boulevard) and Seminole Woods Boulevard with the addition of a left and right turn lane on Seminole Woods Boulevard and Sesame Boulevard;
- Intersection improvements at Universal Trail with the addition of a left turn lane on Sesame Boulevard;
- Drainage and utility work, plus installation of some new utilities;
To check the progress of this project, visit the GIS mapping website by clicking here and scroll to the project you'd like information on. There are details that show cost, timeline, and other information.
Stay informed with the latest news and information from the City of Palm Coast by signing up for weekly updates. Visit www.palmcoastgov.com/government/city-manager/week-in-review to get started today.