PALM COAST - In preparation for Tropical Storm Dorian, the City of Palm Coast has sand and sandbags available for residents at several locations. Palm Coast sand stations are self-serve - residents should bring their own shovels and be prepared to fill the bags.
A self-service sand station and sandbags are available during daylight hours at:
- Palm Coast Public Works Yard, 1 Wellfield Grade, off U.S. 1 just north of Palm Coast Parkway, Palm Coast.
In addition, empty sandbags (but no sand) are available during regular business hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday at:
- Palm Coast City Hall, 160 Lake Ave., Palm Coast
- Palm Coast Utility Department, 2 Utility Drive, Palm Coast
Then, those empty sandbags can be filled at these two additional self-service sand stations:
- Indian Trails Sports Complex, 5455 Belle Terre Pkwy., Palm Coast
- Seminole Woods Neighborhood Park, 350 Sesame Blvd., Palm Coast
For more information, call Palm Coast Customer Service at 386-986-2360.
Be sure to Follow the City of Palm Coast on Facebook and Twitter for up to date information.
Facebook @DiscoverPalmCoast Twitter @PalmCoastNow
Facebook @PalmCoastFire Twitter @PalmCoastFire
For storm-prep information, visit www.flaglercounty.org/emergency.