This page was printed from : https://www.palmcoastgov.com/government/public-works/fleet
Our Fleet division is responsible for the acquisition, maintenance, repair, and auction of all City Vehicles and Equipment. This includes the following:
- 300 Vehicles and Rolling Stock
- 43 Fire apparatuses and Trailers
- 208 pieces of heavy equipment
- 157 pieces of mowing equipment
- 70+ Chainsaws, 12 Pole saws, 72 Weed eaters, 27 Hedge Trimmers, 27 edger's, 67 pumps, and 60 Blowers
- The Fleet division also manages all contracted service related to fleet testing, maintenance and repair.
- The Fleet division manages the government auction of all City vehicles and equipment after they have reached their maximum service life.