Quick Contact Numbers

Main City Number / Customer Service
(386) 986-2360

Animal Control
(386) 986-2520
Building Insp. & Permits
(386) 986-3780
Business Tax Office
(386) 986-3766
Code Enforcement
(386) 986-3764
Communications & Marketing
(386) 986-3708
(386) 986-3723
Human Resources
(386) 986-3718
Fire (Non-Emergency)
(386) 986-2300
(386) 986-3730
Parks & Recreation
(386) 986-2323

Flagler County Info Line
(386) 313-4111
Flagler County Sheriff
(386) 437-4116

Visit Contact Page

This page was printed from : https://www.palmcoastgov.com/government/building/contractordocumentdetails/26

Contractor Permit Types

<< Back to Contractor Permitting

Dock - Commercial

A dock/boathouse may not extend into the waterbody more than 12' unless such waterbody id 100' or more in width. If so, same may extend 16', in both instances as measured at right angles to and from the property line abutting the waterbody.

**construction on the Intracoastal Waterway requires all appropriate state and federal permits prior to permit submittal (Army Corp of Engineers, DEP, SJRWMD, SFRWMD) in addition, a database search from Florida Natural Areas Inventory, US Fish and Wildlife Services to list plan and animal species that have potential to occur on the property.

Requirement Checklist:
• Permit application signed by licensed contractor
• Sealed Drawings
• Site plans/survey
• Construction lien law affidavit if job is valued over $2,500
• Notice of Commencement if job is valued over $2,500 (this is not required at the time of permit submittal)
You may check our website to see if we have a site plan on file at http://records.palmcoastgov.com/

Please see links to the required documents below