Quick Contact Numbers

Main City Number / Customer Service
(386) 986-2360

Animal Control
(386) 986-2520
Building Insp. & Permits
(386) 986-3780
Business Tax Office
(386) 986-3766
Code Enforcement
(386) 986-3764
Communications & Marketing
(386) 986-3708
(386) 986-3723
Human Resources
(386) 986-3718
Fire (Non-Emergency)
(386) 986-2300
(386) 986-3730
Parks & Recreation
(386) 986-2323

Flagler County Info Line
(386) 313-4111
Flagler County Sheriff
(386) 437-4116

Visit Contact Page

This page was printed from : https://www.palmcoastgov.com/government/building/contractordocumentdetails/140

Contractor Permit Types

<< Back to Contractor Permitting

Right of Way

A Right of Way Permit is requried for any work that encroaches into the city's right of way.

Once you've made application, the permit is usually ready between 2-5 days.   If any additional information is required, you will receive an email with the details. 

Once you have received your permit, the job card will outline what inspections are necessary for your project.  You may schedule the inspection by calling 386-986-4747 or through this website.  All approved documents are required to be available for the inspector when he arrives.   The inspector will sign your job card if the inspections passes.   

The contractor of recorded must be registered in the Building Divisions database.   You may check to see if you are registered here - https://www.palmcoastgov.com/search/contractors

To become registered - http://docs.palmcoastgov.com/departments/building/contractor%20registration%20form.pdf

What is required to apply for a permit?  

  • Permit application (must include detailed scope of work)

  • Site plan depicting work

You may make application using our online permit submittal - http://www.palmcoastgov.com/eplanreview

(A signed permit application or owner affidavit will not be required for upload if using the online submittal portal)

If you choose to make application online, when choosing the address, you will choose '10000' and then the street name.     ROW's don't have a physical address assigned - so we will use the address # 10000...... 

The utility company may install their own work without the requirement of a license, but if work is subbed out, that contractor must be licensed with the State of Florida. 

Document Links