Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches Senior Games
September 11, 2020 8:00 AM - September 20, 2020 8:00 PM
Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches Senior Games has been cancelled
The Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches Senior Games is a qualifying event for the Florida Senior Games. We have 6 different sports in the Senior Games, with 5 of them being sanctioned events. The events schedule is:
- Sept 11-13: Tennis (11, singles, 12, doubles, 13 mixed doubles)
- Sept 12: Archery and Bag Toss
- Sept. 13: Ballroom Dancing (*non-sanctioned)
- Sept. 17: Golf (18 hole game)
- Sept. 18: Pickleball Singles
- Sept. 19: Pickleball Doubles
- Sept. 20: Pickleball Mixed Doubles
The Games are meant for all athletes of every skill level, whether you were an athlete growing up in high school or college or if you became an athlete after. We want to empower your inner athlete and create a fun, social, competitive environment.
This Local Senior Games is sanctioned by the Florida Sports Foundation and a qualifier for the Florida Senior Games State Championships.