Stay inside your home, preferably in a small interior room away from windows. Keep everyone together and have items such as pillows and other bedding material to cushion you should damage to the building become severe. Pay close attention to the weather reports and remember that a hurricane usually comes in two phases with a brief calm in the middle. Stay inside until the storm has subsided.
Emergency services likely will be inactive during the actual event to prevent injury to personnel and damage to fire apparatus. Please only call for help if there is life threatening injury or illness.
- Channel 2 – Orlando WESH – NBC
- Channel 6 – Orlando WKMG – CBS
- Channel 9 – Orlando WFTV – ABC
- Channel 35 – Orlando WOFH – FOX
- Channel 13 – Orlando – Brighthouse
- Flagler Broadcasting stations WNZF 1550 AM/106.3 FM, Kix Country 98.7 FM and Beach 92.7
- Southern Stone Communications stations WNDB 1150 AM/93.5 FM, 95.7 FM The Hog, Coast Country 93.1 FM, The Vibe 103.3 FM, and 99.5 Love-FM