PEP Tank Installation Request
You are currently not logged in. If you wish to track this request with your account, you can login here.
Please complete the following criteria before requesting PEP Tank installation
- A cleanout must be installed on the sewer stub-out by the house as a reference point to assure the tank is placed at the proper elevation. The tank will not be installed without this being completed. (Stakes driven in the ground by the stub-out is not acceptable as this is not a permanent mark)
- Please have PEP Tank site clear of construction debris.
- Trees located within tank site must be removed by contractor.
- Building or home should be at the dried in stage but prior to the forming of the driveway or sidewalks.
- Questions concerning the location of the tank should be directed to the Utility Office by faxing a plot plan to 386-986-2391. The plan will be marked with which property line the tank should be located and returned faxed to you.
- 6-inch Sewer Connection Existing Detail
- Residential Sewer Connection Detail
- Sewer Tie-in Final
- Water Meter, PEP Tank and Panel Clear Zone Drawing
For requesting a PEP Tank installation, please fill out the information below.