Water Meter and PEP Tank Installation Request
Effective June 1, 2019
All Pep Tank and Meter Requests will be scheduled through the same venues as your building inspections.
Water Meter requests may be submitted once the following requirements have been met:
- Permit issued
- Lot cleared
- Vegetation is cleared in a 5' diameter around both front survey pins
- Obstructions removed
Pep Tank install requests may be submitted once the following requirements have been met:
- PEP Tank site must be clear of construction debris. (dumpsters, porta-lets, temporary power poles, and building supplies or materials)
- Brick or stone must be completed.
- Homes with pools under construction must provide access on the opposite property line of PEP Tank.
- Trees cannot be located within tank site.
- Building or home must be dried in stage (exterior siding, trim, windows, and complete roof system) but prior to the forming of the driveway or sidewalks.
- A cleanout must be installed on the sewer stub-out by the house as a reference point to assure the tank is placed at the proper elevation. (stakes driven in the ground by the stub-out is not acceptable as a permanent mark)
If the requirements above are not met, the inspection will be cancelled, a re-inspection fee assessed and will need to be requested again when the above criteria has been met.
The installs will be scheduled once the request has been approved.
Any cost incurred due to damage to the Water Meter or PEP Tank during construction shall be the sole responsibility of the builder.
Please click here to login and complete your request