This page was printed from : http://www.palmcoastgov.com/maps/map-data
Downloadable GIS Data
The City of Palm Coast prepares and uses this map/map data for its own purposes. This map/map data displays general boundaries and may not be appropriate for site specific uses. The City uses data believed to be accurate; however, a degree of error is inherent in all maps. This map/map data is distributed "AS-IS" without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied including, but not limited to, warranties of suitability to a particular purpose or use. Detailed on-the-ground surveys and historical analyses of sites may differ substantially from this map/map data. The user of the City provided information may find it desirable and beneficial to consult other sources and engage professionals to analyze, and provide advice relating to, the information made available by the City and other data sources.
Click here for web map services. These services are consumed directly in maps and applications but cannot be exported to shapefile.
- City Limits for the City of Palm Coast FL
- City of Palm Coast Pedestrian Pathways
- Flood Hazard Areas for Flagler County
- Future Land Use for the City of Palm Coast
- USNG 100 meter grids for Palm Coast FL
- Zoning map data for the City of Palm Coast
Follow the instructions below for feature services. You can create a local copy of the data by exporting it to shapefile or CAD.
- Open ArcMap 10.1 or higher
- Click Add Data, select Add Data from ArcGIS Online
- Search ArcGIS online using keywords "Palm Coast" (no quotes, no login required)
- The map services identified as (exportable) can be exported to shapefile in ArcMap
- Questions? Call (386) 986-3741 or (386) 986-4725
Downloadable Palm Coast Data