This page was printed from : http://www.palmcoastgov.com/locations/community-center
305 Palm Coast Parkway NE
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Palm Coast, FL 32137
Get Directions to Community Center
Upcoming Events @ Community Center
9/13/14 6:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Find Your Pace as new year begins in Palm Coast Running Series in September. This year's Palm Coast Running Series will wrap up - and a new year of the Running Series will begin - with the Autumn Trails 5K Run/Walk on Saturday, Sept. 13.
As the series begins its fourth year of competition, the start of the Running Series is shifting to September, and the last run in the 2014-2015 series will be the Arbor Day 5K Root Run/Walk next May.
The Palm Coast Running Series offers experienced and novice runners a year-round opportunity to compete, or walkers to enjoy exhilarating walks, through some of the beautiful parks and trails in Palm Coast. The series includes distances of 5K, 15K, 10 Mile and Half Marathon, along with Kids Fun Runs and 1 Mile options.
Runners and walkers can participate in as many or as few races as they choose, and awards are given for each race. In addition, the Running Series offers a year-long competition with associated point system and the presentation of Running Series awards.
Find Your Pace at any or all of the races in the 2014-2015 series:
- Saturday, Sept. 13 - Autumn Trails 5K Run/Walk - 7:45 a.m. at the Palm Coast Community Center. www.palmcoastgov.com/AutumnTrails5K
- Sunday, Oct. 12 - Pink Army 5K Run/Walk and 1 Mile Support Walk - 7:45 a.m. at Florida Hospital Flagler. www.palmcoastgov.com/PinkArmy5K
- Thursday, Nov. 27 - Thanksgiving Feet to Feast 15K/5K Run/Walk - 7:45 a.m. at Daytona State College Flagler/Palm Coast Campus. www.palmcoastgov.com/FeetToFeast
- Saturday, Dec. 20 - Starlight Half Marathon/5K - 6 p.m. at Central Park in Town Center. www.triumphraces.com
- Saturday, Jan. 24, 2015 - Waterfront 5K & 10 Mile Run - 9:30 a.m. at Waterfront Park. www.palmcoastgov.com/WaterfrontRun
- Saturday, Feb. 14, 2015 - Race of the Runways 5K Run/Walk - 8:30 a.m. at Flagler County Airport. www.flaglerbeachrotary.org
- Saturday, April 18, 2015 - Flagler Sheriff's PAL "Deputy Dash 5K & Block Party" - 6:30 p.m. at European Village. www.flaglersheriffspal.com
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 - Arbor Day 5K Root Run/Walk & 1M Flutter Foam Fun Run - 8 a.m. at Central Park in Town Center. www.palmcoastgov.com/ArborDay
Registration is now under way for the first race of the new Running Series year, at www.palmcoastgov.com/AutumnTrails5K. The Autumn Trails 5K Run/Walk course begins at the Palm Coast Community Center, 305 Palm Coast Parkway NE, and runs along picturesque and shady St. Joe Walkway in the vicinity of Linear Park.
The Run/Walk will begin at 7:45 a.m., and the Kids Fun Run will begin at 8:45 a.m. The 5K Run/Walk is also an event for the Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches Senior Games. To register for that Senior Games event, complete the registration form at www.palmcoastgov.com/seniorgames.
For more information, contact Palm Coast Parks & Recreation at 386-986-2323.
2/6/2015 - 2/8/2015
With more than 125 miles of hiking, biking and walking trails, miles of coastline, varied habitats and more than 200 identified species, Flagler County is a birder's paradise. Along with such biodiversity and recreational opportunities comes something that sets our community apart: Accessibility. Few places offer as many wonderful opportunities to enjoy nature while being so connected, accessible and clean. Join us for 3 days of learning, adventure and fun for the whole flock. Register Today!