ElectionsVoter Registration Info
Please Fulfill Your Civic Duty
It soon will be time to go to the polls for our local government election. As one of your ballot options, the City of Palm Coast will be asking you to choose City Council Members to represent District Two and District Four. City elections are non-partisan and at large. This means if you are a registered Palm Coast voter, you can vote in both elections for each open seat. Now is the time to make any name or address changes or to update your voter registration record signature. To be eligible to vote in each election, you must be registered to vote by book closing, which is 29 days prior to each election.
Voting is one of the most important civic duties you can perform, so we’d like to make sure you have all the facts about how, when and where to vote:
Primary Election - (Last day to register to vote is July 28) Tuesday, Aug. 26, 7am to 7pm at your assigned polling location. Early voting is scheduled from Aug. 11-23, 10am-6pm at locations listed below.
General Election - (Last day to register to vote is Oct. 6) Tuesday, Nov. 4, 7am to 7pm at your assigned polling location. Early voting is scheduled from Oct. 20-Nov. 1, 10am-6pm at locations listed below.
Absentee (Vote by Mail) Ballots - Requests for absentee (mail) ballots should be made through the Supervisor of Elections by visiting www.FlaglerElections.com. You can also stop by the Government Services Building, 1769 Moody Blvd., Bldg. 2, Suite 101, Bunnell or call 386-313-4170. The application deadline is Wednesday, Aug. 20 for the primary and Wednesday, Oct. 29 for the general election. Mail ballots do expire, so renew your request today to prevent interruption in delivery of your mail ballot.
Early Voting Only Locations -
- - Supervisor of Elections Office, 1769 Moody Blvd., Bunnell
- - Flagler County Library, Palm Coast Branch at 2500 Palm Coast Pkwy NW, Palm Coast
- - Palm Coast Community Center at 305 Palm Coast Pkwy NE, Palm Coast
Primary and General Election Day Voting Locations - Voters who cast ballots on election day will be required to vote at their assigned polling locations. You can find your location information on your Voter Information Card, call 386-313-4170 or visit www.FlaglerElections.com.
This is the first year the City of Palm Coast will NOT have a stand-alone election. Our two Council seats will be listed on the County ballot.
2014 City Council Candidates
- Joel Rosen [firstname.lastname@example.org] - 386-445-2130
- Heidi Shipley [email@example.com] - 386-569-4312
- Anne Marie Shaffer [firstname.lastname@example.org] - 386-569-8400
- Woody Douge [email@example.com] - 386-227-7646
- William Lewis (incumbent) [firstname.lastname@example.org] - 386-447-7725
- Steven Nobile [email@example.com] - 386-263-2095
- Norman Weiskopf [firstname.lastname@example.org] - 386-283-2007
Supervisor of Elections
Palm Coast, FL 32164