This page was printed from : http://www.palmcoastgov.com/events/usta-futures/faq
USTA Men's Futures
Thanks for coming out to this year's USTA Men’s Futures Tennis Tournament. Keep checking back for details on next year's event.
- What are the dates of the 2018 Palm Coast Futures Tournament?
- The 2018 Palm Coast will take place January 23-25 at the Palm Coast Tennis Center.
- What are the qualifying dates of the Tournament?
- Qualifying rounds will take place starting Friday, January 26 at 9am. Tickets are FREE for kids up to 10; $3 for PCTC members and kids 10-18; and $5 for Adults. Tickets can be purchased online or during the tournament in person at the Palm Coast Tennis Center.
- How do I get to the Palm Coast Tennis Center?
- The Palm Coast Tennis Center is located at 1290 Belle Terre Parkway, Palm Coast, FL 32164. When traveling south on Belle Terre Parkway, the tennis center is just passed Royal Palms Parkway on the left-hand side. When traveling north on Belle Terre Parkway, the tennis center is just passed Fire Station 25 and before Royal Palms Parkway on the right-hand side.
- How many courts will have matches being played on them?
- The facility will be closed for the tournament throughout match play with the tournament taking place on all 10 of the clay courts at the facility.
- What dining options are available at the Palm Coast Futures Tournament?
- The Palm Coast Futures Tournament will offer food trucks on Friday, February 2 through Sunday, February 4. There are also dining options within a 5 minute drive from the facility.
- How do I make hotel reservations?
- You can make hotel reservations by contacting the Hilton Garden Inn. If you are looking for a room from January 22 to January 25, use block code WFI. If you are looking for a room from January 26 through February 4, use block code UFS.
The Hilton Garden Inn is located at 55 Town Center Blvd., Palm Coast FL.
- What is Kid's Day?
- Kid's Day is a fun-filled day of music, court games, giveaways, autograph sessions, ice cream, and appearances by some of the tennis players participating in the tournament.
- How do I become a volunteer at the Tournament?
- If you are interested in volunteering at the 2018 Palm Coast Futures Tournament, please register by clicking here or contact Jared Dawson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What is your rain policy?
- If the tournament or session is postponed or cancelled due to weather, the Tournament Committee will make every effort to accommodate the ticket holder on a subsequent session. However, no refunds or rain checks will be given. Rain delays can last 10 minutes or a couple of hours. Once it stops raining, it can take 30-45 minutes for the courts to be dried depending on the amount of rain received. Announcements and rain-delay updates will be made at the main desk of the facility as well as on our website.
- What is your security policy?
- All guests entering the grounds must consent to a reasonable search of person and belongings. No alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, weapons (regardless of permit), food, glass bottles or cans, hard coolers, aerosol cans, noisemaker devices, banners or signs, pets (unless a service animal), bicycles, scooters, roller blades, skateboards, sealed packages of any kind or any other object deemed unsatisfactory by the management of the Palm Coast Futures Tournament may be brought onto the premises. Please leave any unnecessary items at home or in your vehicle. We encourage you to arrive early to avoid delays and speed the entrance of all guests.
- What transportation options are available?
- There are the following options to transport yourself.
- Alliance Taxi & Shuttle Service (386)259-3111
- AAA Taxi Service (386)447-6868
- Diamond Taxi (386) 445-6666
- What is there to do in the area?
- The City of Palm Coast has many recreational opportunities available for your stay here. We have over 100 miles of bike/walking paths that is surrounded by 70 miles of saltwater and freshwater canals. The City of Palm Coast has 13 parks scattered throughout the city that can be found here.
Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches has plenty of decadent options whether you are the most serious of foodies or the most casual of diners. Our restaurant's range from intimate settings, to restaurants overlooking the Atlantic Ocean providing a breathtaking view, to tasty bistros, ethnic eateries and great steakhouses. You can find all of the tasteful food, which we offer by clicking here.
- When do tickets go on sale?
- Tickets for the 2018 Palm Coast Futures Tournament go on sale 1/1/18.
- How can I purchase tickets to the event?
- There are two ways to purchase tickets to the Palm Coast Futures tournament: online at www.palmcoastgov.com/register; or in-person at the Palm Coast Tennis Center front desk located at 1290 Belle Terre Parkway.
- Can I watch the qualifying matches?
- Yes, the qualifying matches are open to the public and will take place at the Palm Coast Tennis Center from January 23 through February 3.
- Can a patron exchange tickets?
- No, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations. All sales are final.
1290 Belle Terre Parkway
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Palm Coast, FL 32164
Get Directions to Palm Coast Tennis Center