This page was printed from : http://www.palmcoastgov.com/events/senior-games/faq
Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches
Be prepared, Palm Coast & the Flagler Beaches Senior Games is coming up on September 7, 2018. Keep checking back for more details.
- How can I participate in the Senior Games?
- Each sport has its own requirements for participation. But the main requirement is that you are 50 years or older. The Games are for all athletes no matter the skill level. You can sign up today by clicking here (www.palmcoastgov.com/register).
- How do I obtain a registration form?
- The easiest way to register is by doing it online here. If you do want a registration form, you can access that by going to our Senior Games website here.
- I registered online. How do I know if I am entered?
- You should have had an option to print your receipt after you registered for the event which confirms your registration. If you cannot remember if that occurred, please contact us at (386) 986-2550.
- When is the entry deadline?
- Deadline to register for the events is September 1 at the close of business. However, you can still register the day of the event, as well.
- Do I have to attend the Opening Ceremonies?
- No, you do not have to attend the opening ceremonies. This event on September 5 is meant to celebrate all of the athletes which will be participating in the Games.
- Can I check in prior to the start of the event?
- At this time, we do not have check-in prior to the event.
- How do I get a copy of the schedule for the Senior Games?
- You can access the complete schedule for the Senior Games here.
- Will transportation be provided for athletes to the venues?
- Transportation will not be provided for athletes to the venues. However, you have the following options to transport yourself.
- How do I make hotel reservations?
- You can make hotel reservations by contacting some of the following hotels. Additional information about lodging and area attractions is available on the Palm Coast and the Flagler Beaches website at www.visitflagler.com.
- Hammock Beach Resort | 200 Ocean Crest Dr. | (386) 246-5500
- Hampton Inn & Suites | 150 Flagler Plaza Dr. | (386) 439-8999
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites | 200 Flagler Plaza Dr. | (386) 439-3939
- Legacy Vacation Club at Palm Coast | 98 Palm Coast resort Blvd. | (386) 445-0637
- Red Roof Inn | 10 Kingswood Dr. | (386) 446-8180
- What is there to do in the area?
- Palm Coast is a Florida paradise – situated on 70 miles of saltwater and freshwater canals and the Intracoastal Waterway and just minutes from pristine Atlantic Ocean beaches. Vibrant lifestyle and the natural environment go hand-in-hand here. The City offers a dozen beautiful parks, 125+ miles of connecting trails and paths for walking/bicycling, abundant fishing and boating, a year-round Running Series, and world-class tennis and golf. Lined with historic oaks, towering pines and indigenous vegetation, Palm Coast's parks and trails showcase the splendid elegance of the native Florida landscape. Bird-watching is popular at St. Joe Walkway and Linear Park, which are designated as Great Florida Birding & Wildlife Trails, and visitors can spot dolphins and seabirds as they stroll along the Intracoastal at Waterfront Park. We invite you to Find Your Florida in Palm Coast!
- What are the Age Divisions for the Senior Games?
The following are the Age Divisions for Senior Games:
This Local Senior Games is sanctioned by the Florida Sports Foundation and a qualifier for the Florida Senior Games State Championships.