NOTE This is not a current event.
First Aid CPR/AED Class
Heartsaver First Aid is a 7-hour classroom course (includes 1 hour for lunch) that is designed to meet OSHA regulations. The course teaches basic first aid skills:
• Administering CPR to an infant, young child, or an adult.
• Using an Automated External Defibrillator (AED).
• Using a mask or barrier device.
• How to stop visible bleeding.
• Assist with possible sprain or broken bone.
• Securing the scene for safety.
Class will also be held on March 11 and April 8.
Palm Coast, FL 32164